The general population is very much aware of the amazing healing power of Aloe Vera and its juice.In my conclusion, of the considerable number of plants out there, Aloe Vera plant should the one to have at your house.
Unlike many other plants, Aloe Vera is actually the most useful plant. From burns, cuts, to even cancer, Aloe Vera is a multipurpose plant.
Many of you are probably well aware of its benefits, but there are many more uses the world has not heard of yet. Aloe Vera also treats psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis and other skin-related allergies. However, there are many more little-known uses for Aloe Vera.
Aloe Vera to treat eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and other skin allergies
1. Remove Makeup. Aloe Vera is a cooling agent that helps calm the skin.
2. Add to your shampoo. It will make your hair shiny.
3. Increase hair growth. Aloe Vera contains an enzyme that helps increase hair growth.
4. Hair Conditioner. Massage in a small amount of Aloe Vera gel and leave it on for about 2 minutes. Rinse it off.
5. Prevent and eliminate stretch marks due to Aloe Vera’s regenerative properties.
6. Treat acne. Aloe Vera minimizes inflammation and treats acne due to its inflammatory properties.
7. Swollen gums. Aloe vera soothes swollen gums and maximizes your body’s defense mechanisms. You can apply Aloe Vera to the infected area.
8. Strengthen your nails.
9. Use as a skin moisturizer. It strengthens skin tissue by providing oxygen to the cells.
10. Heal sunburns due to Aloe Vera’s antiseptic properties.
11. Shaving gel. It gives you a nice smooth surface.
12. Fight the flu and colds. Aloe Vera contains a great amount of natural ingredients such as vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes that boost the immune system.
13. Ease menstrual cramps (by drinking Aloe Vera juice). It reduces pain and fatigue.
14. Personal Lubricant. It is a very effective moisturizer.
15. Treat herpes, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and other skin allergies. Aloe Vera is able to penetrate multiple skin layers.
What do you use Aloe Vera for? I would love to hear from you!