A number of people mix up the term “core”, thinking it has the same meaning as “abs”, but they are mistaken. The two are frankly quite different. The core is a general term which includes the abs, glutes (butt), lower back muscles, and hips. This is why exercising the core will do wonders for your posture while at the same time soothing your back pain, boosting your overall physical performance and helping you prevent injuries.
The following exercise plan will do miracles for your body and belly fat!
The first part involves 3 simple exercises, and you will need only 5 minutes to do them. For those more ambitious, repeat this routine twice.
- Exercise #1: Skyscrapers — 10 per side
- Exercise #2: Windshield Wipers — 10 per side
- Exercise #3: Army Crawls — 36 steps
The plan for the second day consists of 4 challenging moves which will take only 5 minutes of your time. Again, repeat the set once more for an extra challenge.
- Exercise #1: Breakdancer — 15 per side
- Exercise #2: Skydiver — Hold for 30 seconds
- Exercise #3: Dead Bug — 10 reps
- Exercise #4: Thread the Needle — 10 per side
On the third day, you will need to perform 4 extremely difficult core exercises in a fast,6-minute circuit.
- Exercise #1: Crab kicks into Superman — 6 per side
- Exercise #2: Star leg raise — 10 per side
- Exercise #3: Side V-ups — 10 per side
- Exercise #4: Over/under — 10 per side