Sitting down most of the time can make your own glutes atrophied and irritated which usually is the reason why you will need workouts for your butt. It’s crucial not to ignore these muscular tissues because they participate in a essential part in increasing the energy in your thighs and legs, helping your spine and balancing your pelvis.
That’s the reason why it’s great to have workouts for butt which can also work out your thighs and legs.
Basically, just by strengthening your glutes you improve your posture, which is beneficial for running, high intensity sports and much more.
Building up your glutes also helps prevent injuries down the road. All it takes is 15 minutes a few times a week to get your butt firm and strong! Has anyone ever told you that exercises for butt could be a great thing?
1. Stand up straight with legs at hip’s width apart.
2. Step forward with your right and bend your knee at a 90° and hold for 5 seconds.
3. Go back to your original position and change legs.
4. Do 10-20 reps in 3 sets.
5. To increase intensity, use light dumbbells and build up your strength.
2. Donkey Kicks
1. Start on the ground on your hands and knees at shoulder’s and hip’s width.
2. Keep your abs and glutes tight and raise your right heel towards to the ceiling so that your foot is directly above your butt. Make sure to keep your thigh no higher than your torso to avoid injuring your spine.
3. Hold the position and slowly return your knee towards the ground without touching it.
4. Repeat 15 times on each leg and perform 3 sets. You can also boost your workout by strapping on ankle weights.
3. Fire Hydrant
1. Start in the same position as the donkey kick but open your right leg towards the side, opening your hips and keeping your right thigh parallel to the floor.
2. Resist the urge to touch your knee to the floor as you bring your knee back to its original position.
3. Repeat the movement 15 times on each leg and perform 3 sets.
4. Squat Pulse
1. Stand up with your legs at hip’s width apart with your toes turned outward and your arms straight out in front of you.
2. Squat down, keeping your glutes and abs tight. Make sure to keep your knees in line with your toes and your back straight.
3. Stay in this position and raise and lower your butt slightly as if you were bouncing.
4. Bounce 15 times and return to your starting position.
5. Repeat this movement in 3 sets of 15 repetitions. Use dumbbells to get a deeper stretch.
Read also: 10 Things I Did To Lose More Than 150 Pounds
5. Weighted bridge
1. Lay with your back towards the ground and your knees bent, planting your feet firmly on the ground. Your feet should be a little more than a hip’s width apart and should sit parallel to your knees.
2. Place a light dumbbell or plate on your hips and lift them off the floor by tightening your glutes, thighs, and abs.If 3. you’re new to working out, try the exercise without the use of weights.
4. Lower down the starting position, keeping your hips slightly above the ground.
5. Do 15 reps in 3 sets.