Many people confuse with the term “core” and think it is same as “abs”, but these are quite different. The core is a bigger term and includes the abs, glutes (butt), hips and lower back muscles. Training the core will improve the body posture, soothe lower back pain, boost your athletic performance, and help you prevent injuries.
The following exercise plan will do miracles for your body and belly fat!
The first part involves 3 simple exercises, and you will need only 5 minutes to do them. For those more ambitious, repeat this routine twice.
- Exercise #1: Skyscrapers — 10 per side
- Exercise #2: Windshield Wipers — 10 per side
- Exercise #3: Army Crawls — 36 steps
The plan for the second day consists of 4 challenging moves which will take only 5 minutes of your time. Again, repeat the set once more for an extra challenge.
- Exercise #1: Breakdancer — 15 per side
- Exercise #2: Skydiver — Hold for 30 seconds
- Exercise #3: Dead Bug — 10 reps
- Exercise #4: Thread the Needle — 10 per side
On the third day, you will need to perform 4 extremely difficult core exercises in a fast,6-minute circuit.
- Exercise #1: Crab kicks into Superman — 6 per side
- Exercise #2: Star leg raise — 10 per side
- Exercise #3: Side V-ups — 10 per side
- Exercise #4: Over/under — 10 per side
Read the full article here: mindbodygreen.com