In the 1920’s, in Australia Arthur Penfold analyzed a lot of local natural oils that made it easier for him to present the tea tree business to the entire world. Tea tree possesses 8 additional species that are developed to extract its oil. To this day, Melaleuca alternifolia continues to be an significant product in the industry.
It has cleansing qualities and even the Australian Aborigines would smash the leaves and inhale the oil vapors to promote clear airways for breathing.
The crushed leaves would even be placed on wounds as a bandage to provide cooling relief. Its been discovered too, that melaleuca can benefit the skin and nails, and protect your home from pests. When consumed, melaleuca can strengthen the immune system.
Properties of Melaleuca alternifolia include:
Antiviral, decongestant, digestive, expectorant, immune stimulant, insecticidal, neurotonic, stimulant, tissue regenerative, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antiparasitic, a strong antiseptic, analgesic, antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-infectious.
The Magic Tea Tree Oil: Surprising Uses for Tea Tree Oil At Home Topically:
▪ Apply to fingernails and toenails after a shower to keep nails looking healthy.
▪ Add a few drops of tea tree oil to water in a spray bottle to make a surface cleanser to protect against environmental threats.
▪ Make a homemade hand sanitizer. Just mix about 30 drops of tea tree oil with 10 drops of clove oil, lavender oil and 8 ounces of aloe Vera gel. You can mix everything together in a bowl and store in a container.
▪ Clean a Toothbrush. To get rid of the bacteria on your toothbrush, rub a few drops of tea tree oil into your toothbrush at least once per week.
▪Apply 1-2 drops of tea tree oil with a carrier oil (coconut oil, jojoba oil, almond oil) to irritated skin (example: after shaving).
▪ Adding 1-2 drops to your facial cleanser can help promote a clearer complexion.
•Place 1 drop of tea tree into the palms of your cupped hands, bring hands just under your nose and inhale the oil vapors to promote the feeling of clearer breathing.
•Add 3-4 drops to you diffuser to purify a larger area.
•Dilute 1 drop of tea tree oil in 4 oz of liquid.
•Add 1 drop to water, citrus drink, warm tea or in a veggie cap with coconut or olive oil to support healthy immune function.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Other tea tree oil uses
• Halitosis (bad breath)
• Cold sores.
• Congestion and respiratory tract infections.
• Bacterial infections.
• Fungal infections
See also: Just Use These 2 Ingredients To Empty All Deposits Of Fat And Parasites Of Your Body Without Effort