Want to know the optimal way to maintain you clothes’ cleanliness and color? Just add some white vinegar in the washing machine compartment. The only thing you have to do to successfully apply this life hack is a certain amount of it in your washing machine during the time of the appropriate cycle.
If you do it correctly, the vinegar will act as a fabric softener, will preserve the color of your clothes and will keep you safe from many allergies.
In this article we will show you several tips how to use vinegar to wash your clothes, which will make your life a lot easier.
Vinegar tricks for better washing
For applying this magnificent trick all you need to do is add 125 ml of vinegar before starting the washing machine. This way you will be able to increase the effectiveness of the detergent and protect the color of your clothes.
1. You no longer have to use fabric softeners. Instead you can use white vinegar. At this point you need to know that the effect is exactly the same. The advantage of the white vinegar is that it is much less harmful to the environment.
2. The white vinegar can also remove odors and sweat stains.
3. Most of the detergents leave traces on clothes, which usually cause allergies in people who have sensitive skin. On the other hand you will not have this problem with white vinegar.
4. The white vinegar will help you get rid of any bad smell from your clothes which appeared due to smoking.
5. You probably know that some materials tend to get electrified. Do you want to avoid that? If so, than you need to use white vinegar.
6. There are spots that are a challenge and in most of the cases are even impossible to get rid of them, even with the use of the “best” detergents. But do not despair, because the white vinegar will help you remove them in no time.
7. Do you want to get rid of some vicious stains? If so, then we have the perfect solution for you. All you need to do is leave your clothes in a bowl with hot water and add a cup of vinegar. Leave your clothes to soak in the solution over the night. The next day you need to wash them as you normally do and your stain will be gone.
8. Do you have pets and theirs and your hair is all over your clothes no matter how much you wash it? Use white vinegar and forget all about this problem.
9. If you decide to hand-wash your clothes, then first you need to soak them in 600 milliliters of vinegar and let them soak like that for about 30 minutes. This will help you clean them more easily. This trick works even with the most delicate fabrics.
10. At the end, you need to know that white vinegar helps not only your clothes, but it is also good for your washing machine. Namely the vinegar will keep it cleaner without using any chemicals.
11. As you can see white vinegar has many properties when it comes to washing your clothes and the best thing is that it is completely natural and cheap. So what are you waiting for? Go and try these hacks out.