Clogged hair follicles, otherwise known as blackheads are the biggest pain in the behind an a very common skin issue troubling most people. The reason for their dark shade is the oxidized melanin, which happens to be a pigment created by skin cells known as melanocytes.
They appear when your skin begins to produce abnormal amounts of sebum or oils at the root of hairs. Mostly, they appear throughout puberty or other periods marked by a certain hormonal change.
One of the best ways to treat blackheads by using this gentle Milk & Nutmeg exfoliation cream. Milk contains lactic acid that breaks down dead skin cells, while nutmeg offers gentle scrubbing power that will loosen blackheads and leave behind soft, supple skin.
Follow the rules of this easy Milk & Nutmeg scrub recipe that gently exfoliates your skin and lifts out blackheads:
1 tablespoon of nutmeg powder
8 ounces of milk
1 small bowl
Fork or spoon
Preparation and Application:
- Mix the nutmeg powder and milk until you have a thin paste.
- Before applying the solution, wash your face with clean water.
- Once the face is clean and dried, apply the exfoliator lightly in circular motions.
- Pay close attention to areas with blackheads, but don’t be too rough to avoid irritating your skin.
- Keep massaging the face for about 3 to 5 minutes and then rinse off with clean water.
Voila! You’ve got clear skin that feels soft and smells fresh!
Try it out and leave a comment below – did it work for you?